In these times when the motivation suffers a small setback, need to have an element ... as a anchor ... allows us to retrieve the path to our personal horizon ...
This week I've been there ... maybe for that of the "new moon " ... and I felt that my energy was down ... and thought (internal saboteurs) me away from the here and now ...
therefore turned to recovery ... I find my purpose in life and the visions in my various "leader quests" ... I took a sheet of paper and wrote ...
My purpose in life:
Dream radical ideas to inspire change a better and sustainable world ...
My visions powerful (my "quest"):
/ I, here and now, a leader creative and express myself fully and authentically, displaying radical dreams
/ I, here and now, a valuable network node to transform the world and keep conscious and intentional relations, co-creating our common dreams.
/ Before 2011, the United Nations declared July 10 as International Day of joy
/ Before 2020 the culture leadership in organizations of Catalonia and Galicia, is a creative leadership ... and network for creative leadership extends to over 50 countries ...
/ Before 2020, rural Pineiro (Galicia) is inhabited by a hundred families, who develop a sustainable economy
/ Before 2035, I fulfilled my "life list" where all my personal dreams.
When I finished the letter, recovered the smile, I felt I was back connected to what really moves me, with my heart ...
'm a dreamer! so what!
Anew!
0 comments:
Post a Comment