Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Meagan Good Or Megan Fox

Cassandra Clare

Cassandra Clare recently unveiled its new pryecto: The Dark devices, is another saga that dasarroyará hunters in the world of shadows but with new actors . This is what he said about it:


The main characters are teenagers (meaning that during the events of CdS would be about 11 or 12 years old). The name of the heroine is Emma, \u200b\u200bthe child will be Julian. Both are Shadow Hunters. Have always known that they are hunters Shadow. There will be love, magic, confusion románticass, etc and so on. I have not sold the rights to these books, I have not written any of them, will not start until you are finished with what I'm writing now. So I have a release date beyond that after "COHF" (City of Heavenley Fire). But thanks for being so concerned.

Okay, a quick recap. I have a plan for another trilogy, Shadow Hunters (in today's world, but not on the characters of CdS). Title in the process: The Dark devices. Takes place 5 years after the end of CdS (2012) and background is Shadowhunters at the Institute of Los Angeles. There is a tangential relationship with the characters of CdS but not major.

(Cassandra twitter image with the above information)

0 comments:

Post a Comment