Monday, November 23, 2009

Buying Machine Gimp Mask

Vision for the future of leadership in organizations

Newton's first law says "Every body perseveres in its state of rest or rectilinear uniform motion unless it is forced to change its state by forces impressed upon it." I know we are in a world that is closer to quantum physics, that of Newton, but as in leadership seems that it costs to put the "moving object" and more even change your address, I open this discussion to explore the situation of leadership. Therefore as an external force, hopefully provocative, launched here the vision I have will be like (I believe it is already the most innovative companies) leadership in the organizations of the future. vision: a world of connectivity, mobility and diversity, the companies operate as social networks.'s leadership emerges everywhere face business events and adapting the organization to the necessary change at any time, in a sustainable way "what you evokes this vision? What needs to be changed to make it a reality? Anew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment