Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can Dogs Catch Impetigo

Abundance and Gratitude

Since I began to witness the magic that is created in the space of LeaderImpact, I felt moved to continue working on me. Although my role was basically the translator, I learned a lot about myself, about what is necessary for my growth as a leader. I also learned that the simple act of translation can be an act of leadership when it is done from love, and that can have an impact in the room and in the world.


Right at the beginning of the first withdrawal, during the opening ceremony of the circle, I was impctado three powerful questions that have accompanied me since then, around me and within me. Who am? Why am I here? Where am I?


I've been "dancing" with these questions, and although I am not particularly in the answers (I wonder if it really is about finding answers, or the next question), that I have received many Regals have opened new perspectives for me, for me and for me. This process also has fed me in my spiritual journey, following the teachings offered by The Council Guide Training in Turkey.


I have spent many years of my life thinking that it was me. Now I know not. This is the Life. I'm trying to place life and all limiting beliefs just made me play it safe, play small, play not to lose. He looked at life from a perspective of scarcity. In this way, I had to protect what we had, I thought, creating, what he dreamed o. .. Action based on fear (maybe someone would call fear-based leadership).


four years ago, I decided to give this perspective and enter into an unknown space where the author of my life. Since then I've been going through different processes and experiences that have helped me raise my level of consciousness. LeaderImpact experience has helped me go further. Measure shows that I can go further determined by the day to give my last breath. Until then, I am totally committed to go for it!


My purpose in life is to be "the rain of the sun, which drains your dreams more radical and crazy, for the love and freedom in the world." I'm here to tell you that you are unique, you have a gift to give to the world, who are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. And from that belief, dream move, as wildly as you can, around the world. You've been dreaming for Life. Nor about you!


No limits!


We are naturally creative, resourceful and complete. Just imagine for a moment, if we are alive, it is because human beings, millions of years, found their way, despite earthquakes, volcanoes (including Iceland), ice ages, major floods, devastating epidemics, etc. What we fear in 2010?


We can create our future!


On my way to my best, I have received many gifts. I am grateful to all the people and circumstances that have helped me be who I am now, and who I'm becoming. Thanks!


I have always been open to spontaneously share my ideas and dreams. He did it in a way unconscious. Now I know my gift is giving and sharing openly, without fear of what might be lost. I am a dreamer, activator and inspiring. I am a visionary. These are also my gifts, I can always find a way, because for me there is impossible. Positivity and possibility. Also my gifts.


few months ago, I took a conscious decision. Share and give, whenever you feel the urge to do so without fear. In doing so, some think I'm too generous, I trust too much in others. But when I do, is life who is being generous and trust. It is about giving and sharing without expectations, without thinking what I can get personal. The more I go in this direction, I feel fuller, and more memorable moments build my life.


want to be a "multiplier" for you, so to dream more, you become more, you think your future for the world, alineandote with your purpose in life, why life you dreamed. And I will always feel the need, from the inner impulse. I believe in abundance in the world. The universe provides everything we need, especially when we know what we need and what we ask.


"Energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transformed." It turns out that, to put my energy to serve the world to the world, with the sole intention of being who I am, I also receive abundantly. Receiving the gift of new people I know, new opportunities that knock on my door, more dreams that give light. All this, new ways for me to learn and to live my life with purpose and meaning.


With love and respect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment