Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Colors That Go Well With Mustard Yellow

It's only money!

Yesterday I heard a track by Jeff Healey, entitled "It's only money !"... a piece of excellent blues ... from there I thought that when you take out your business, keep in mind that just about money is important ...

I believe that many projects fail because of the obsession entrepreneurship to achieve economic performance ...

The starting point must be the vision of how the action of your employer, have an impact on society .. yes, authenticity in the first place ... a powerful vision that makes you jump out of bed each day with joy and determination ...

So, you're in creative tension ... a place from which emerge the creativity to make the vision a reality ...

... and then acting so will the money ... it's only money!

Anew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment