Marie Clair My good friend sent me an article about bikes, recalling having two brakes ... inspired me to create a metaphor for life, which I used as the focus of a presentation to a group of students ESADE., and are summarized below ...
remember when I taught my oldest son to drive your bike ... you can imagine behind him corrinedo and your bike, holding the seat ... until he learned to ride and stay up without falling ... but forgot to explain how you brake ... taught himself ...
Maybe
own ignorance, I forgot to teach that the bike has two brakes and the need to act on them with balance and moderation ...
I lived for many years in the illusion that life is like riding two bikes, the personal and professional ... when you ride one, you can not ride the other ... but what made me think were two bikes?
In reality, life is like a single bike with two wheels, the professional and personal ... but only one bike ... and if we stop long in one of them, the whole bike for ... no matter which of the two wheels ... stops .. . and with it ourselves, our lives ...
When you find your balance, and drive in the direction of your life purpose, what makes you resonate and based on a contribution to a sustainable society, we can feel that bike, and without lowering to slow ... faster and faster and more fully ...
Anew!
0 comments:
Post a Comment