When people ask me what I do, I am, I answer ... I'm a dreamer - I'm a dreamer, and my dream is to live to be a dreamer ... inspire dreams that make you recover freedom ... most look at me saying (many just thinking about it) ... you can not live in dreams ... you only live in reality ...
Of course!
This requires them real, no dream is to dream ... dream is to inspire the launch of what is necessary to make the dream a reality ... that is, act ... Here is one of the enemies of entrepreneurs incordiantes ... "Procrastination" ... I mean, leave it for tomorrow ...
Recently, my friend Frank told me about a relative tool new that helps to get done what you propose. This is Nozbe , a web application can also download the i-phone (mobile, you know!) And organize your projects and actions very easily.
also has tutorials to get going and ... is free in its basic version ... freeconomics ... and it's great ...
I am delighted ... it also helps me make my dreams come true! ... And I have some ...
try it!
anew!
0 comments:
Post a Comment