Monday, March 30, 2009

Pop Up Garment Rack Dance

vision that inspires, yes, thanks!

Are
9:56, and start to write this post. Within 4 minutes Mariano Rajoy is facing questions from 100 citizens. I heard that it takes many days preparing the "alleged" questions to see how and to respond ... that little authenticity. It is look good, not inspiring ... please!

That led me to think that as a citizen of this country, I would get up every day thinking and feeling that I do contribute to something for my country ... I think so, but not for the politicians who inspire me, but what moves me, what they think. And I invented this same is true for 99% of the English ... why work and live in this country?

I want a powerful vision for my country. Something that makes me feel alive, that allows me to align my efforts and those of my company, with that vision. A vision to create creative tension in every single citizen, to implement new ideas and projects that lead to sustainable development, for me and my children and theirs.

To begin with, "I have a question for you", debri called, "I have a question for you" ... the distances involved do not respect hierarchy ... ... and in the post-modern world. no room for hierarchies, but for networks ...

My question for you, Mariano, is:

What vision offer for Spain in the 2030 horizon, and allow all English aligned towards achieving them dreaming of a better future in democracy, genuine dialogue, respect and pride?

Mariano
Now, you've answered three questions ... on a tangent and not respond authenticity .... it is responding, not politics ...

Anew!



0 comments:

Post a Comment